I thought I felt a minor earthquake at 1:55....


And it showed up on this link about 15 minutes later. There was a 3.7 off of Kiholo. They probably felt it pretty good up north by the Four Seasons and even in Kailua. It just felt like a car drove past the house here.. . not much to it, the dog used to shake the house more every morning getting ready to take a walk.

Small earthquakes are quite common here, while most of the activity is on the other side of the island we do notice a mild bump here every now and then.

Here's a nice shot of a Fuchsia Flatworm (Pseudoceros ferrugineus) I took the other day. I'm pretty sure I had the new closeup lens on for this one.

Later,

Steve

Posted in , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.