Typical reef scene out on the edge of a drop off in Kona.....


The other day I decided to set down the camera on a rock and swim away for a couple minutes before returning. It's a neat coincidence that a spotted eagle ray swam through the video right before I came back in the scene.

I need to figure out how to do a custom white balance with the G9, I've just never tried since I've been shooting all my stills in RAW and can adjust them after the fact. I'm guessing the video will look pretty sharp once I can figure out how to get white balance right at depth.

If you enlarge the video (by clicking on the box in the lower right when you put your cursor on the video) it's almost like being there. No whales were singing near the site on that day, bummer.

later,

Steve

Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.